During the course of the project there have been a number of opportunities to present the events of Peebles to others. While some could be considered accidental if you examine these in line with the outcomes mapping you will see that many could be considered the 'love to sees'.
Print & Web
- Lowvelder - as a results of the SABC screening of the Cantenna the local Mpumalanga newspaper ran a story on the clinic and the mesh network.
- SouthAfrica.info - 'Tin-can-do' connects rural areas
- Tectonic - Coffee can connects rural world to Internet
- Engineering News - Tin-can bridge to digital society
- GautengOnline newsletter - Bridging the communication divide
- GoOpenSource.org - First Meraka Cantenna connects!
- Associated Press Television News (APTN) - the first filming session that created the famous cantenna story and picture
- BBC's Click technology program flighted the Tin cantenna story that created many opportunities locally for media exposure.
- SABC - as a result of the BBC documentary, SABC3 flighted a news story about the cantenna
WSIS (Tunis) - Dwayne and Ajay presented on the IDRC stand about wifi and cantennas. The Meraka Institute was present on the South African stand presenting in part about FMFI.
- Lassy and the Can
- Most widely used picture!
- Appeared on the South African WSIS stand